Long Island Contractors Meeting
Time & Location
About The Event
The North Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters has invited all WC&C member who are signatory to the NASRCC Collective Bargaining Agreement to a meeting with the Council Leadership. The intent is to meet face to face with the new leadership and to discuss current local issues. The speakers will be Tom Flynn, Executive Director of the NASRCC, Bill Banfield, New York Regional Manager of the NASRCC and Steve Joyce, Director of the North Atlantic States Carpenter Labor Management Program and Contractor Relations.
The meeting will be held at the Local 290 headquarters at 270 Motor Parkway, Hauppauge, NY 11788 on Tuesday, February 11, 2020 from 10:am to noon and refreshments will be served. Topics to be covered are current market conditions, projects of interest and local issues. Please make a best effort to have principals and key personnel attend.
See Who's Coming:
- Lee Zaretzky- Ronsco, Inc.
- Anthony Berardo- Ronsco, Inc.
- George DeVito- Geo V DeVito Master Carpenters
- Shaun Hawes- CBI Drywall
- Robert A. Levey- Certified Interiors
- Thomas Gaulrapp- Certified Interiors
- Anthony A. Berardo- Ronsco, Inc.
- Mike Weber- Island Acoustics
- Mitch Benov- East Hills Metro
- Steve Richardson- National Interiors
- Steve Richardson II- National Interiors
- Billy Carlin- Donaldson Interiors
- Rob Buskin- Donaldson Interiors
- Eric Nilsen- Valsen Construction Corp.
- Kevin Rodrigue- Component Assembly Systems
- William Kennelly- Component Assembly Systems