Tired of Competing on Low Price? A Presentation by FMI
Time & Location
About The Event
Remember that customers buy on their perception of value. If you don’t differentiate yourselves in the eyes of the buyer, you will compete solely on price. Failure to differentiate is the plague of the contractor, regardless of type or size. Learn to capture a client's attention and sell on something other than low price. Capitalize on shared values with your customers. Learn how to build value for your customers and your company. Separate customer value points from selling price.
Target Audience: CEOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Senior Executives, Company Owners, VP of Marketing. No prerequisites.
• What is the meaning of differentiation and why is it important to you as a contractor?
• How can you determine what makes your company different?
• Why are you constantly fighting for space in the mind of the customer?
• Develop a structured communications plan to help you stand apart from your competition.
See Who's Coming:
- Anthony Berardo- Ronsco, Inc.
- Lee Zaretzky- Ronsco, Inc.
- Michelle Berardo- Ronsco, Inc.
- Edward Heberer- American Wood Installers
- Chris Heberer- American Wood Installers
- Bill Schlenker-Island Acoustics
- Tibor Szabo- Island Acoustics
- Mike Kryger-Island Acoustics
- Matthias Meuller- Island Acoustics
- Billy Carlin- Donaldson Organization
- Kevin Donaghy- Sweeny & Harkin
- Celestine Donaghy- Sweeny & Harkin
- Don Cornell- Jacobson
- Patrick Oates- Jacobson