Wed, Aug 21|
AMA Conference Center New York City
Sexual Harassment Sensitivity Training NYC
WC&C will be hosting a sexual harassment training seminar that will certify all members that attend to be compliant with New York City/State Law.
Time & Location
Aug 21, 2019, 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
AMA Conference Center New York City, 1601 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
About the event
WC&C has partnered with Portnoy, Messinger, Pearl & Associates to facilitate sexual harassment training both in person and online, allowing companies to become fully compliant within the timeline set forth by New York State.
We will be hosting a sexual harassment training seminar at the AMA Conference Center in New York City which will run for 1 ½ hours and will certify anyone who attends as receiving the training required by New York State. We are limited in our seating and can only fit 70 persons per session and is intended for Management and Office Staff.
The date for an in-person seminar through our office has been set for Wednesday, August 21st 2019.
It will start at 8am and run until 10am. Breakfast will be served.
Seating is limited to 70 persons. If we go over that amount another session will be scheduled.
These sessions are intended for Management and Office Staff.
To obtain training for persons not able to attend please head to www.wcc-ny.com/sexual-harassment.
WC&C has a discounted rate through PMP for Sexual Harassment Training.
See who's coming:
- Olivia Thomas- Woodworks Construction
- Clara Simon- Woodworks Construction
- Aakar Shah- Jacobson
- Lali Lakhi- Woodworks Construction
- Daniel Lewis- Jacobson & Company
- Julian Diaz- Jacobson & Company
- Lee Zaretzky- Ronsco, Inc.
- Anthony Berardo- Ronsco, Inc.
- Yvette Santiago- Ronsco, Inc.
- Anthony A. Berardo- Ronsco, Inc.
- Ron Zaretzky- Ronsco, Inc.
- Michael Kelly- Jacobson & Company
- Kelly Ayers- Jacobson & Company
- Michele Berardo- Ronsco, Inc.
- Richard Rives- Woodworks Construction
- Trudy Santiago- Perry Cohen Carpentry Corp.
- James Suridis-Creative Installations Inc.
- Emilia Tomeo- Creative Installations Inc.
- Manuel Santamaria- Woodworks Construction
- Cailey Meagher- Jacobson & Company, Inc.
- Thomas Voss- Prince Carpentry, Inc.